1. Assets & IT gadgets maintenance, to ensure all the below specified list of assets & IT gadgets are functional at all time. To maintain daily log recording functioning status of all assets & IT gadgets.
- A) All CCTV monitors.
- B) All CCTV cameras.
- C) All DVR/NVR/XVR’s.
- D) Public Announcement System.
- E) Mall Music System.
- F) Mall Fire Panel.
- G) Split AC & HVAC units of BMS premises.
- H) Access door control unit & biometric unit.
- I) Tele network panel. (Detailed listing will be shared by MSS)
2. To report DMO/OM if any repair, fault, malfunctioning, damages to the assets & IT gadgets.
3. During such repair, fault, malfunctioning, damages to any of the assets & IT gadgets to coordinate with concern agency until the complaint is addressed within reasonable time line.
4. To monitor, observe and report any abnormal activities, incidents to DMO/MSS.5. Intelligence, incident, accident reports to be submitted on daily basis to DMO/MSS.
6. To have good knowledge in operating BMS IT software’s, retrieving data backup, retrieving CCTV footage backup, operating public announcement system, operating music system, operating fire panel as on when required.
7. To ensure all surveillance records & footages are maintained strictly confidential. Sharing any surveillance records & footages without written approval from management would bound to be offence, would be liable for sever action by management (DMO/AM/ED).
8. On daily basis to coordinate with opening & closing duty managers/DMO/MSS for accidents & incidents tracked on surveillance.
9. Should not permit (or) entertain any authorized persons inside BMS premises. Entry of any persons/ tenants/ service person/ police officials / mall staff members into BMS premises must with subject to the approval from DMO. If any person traced inside BMS premises without approval, you will be liable for action taken by management.
10. To maintain all the registers & record related to BMS on daily basis.